Nokia 3110 Classic, 3500 & 6300 Handsfree Fault
Posted by trikponsel on February 15, 2010
In the cellular phone repair world. This case is very-very happened, Nokia 3110c, 3500 and 6300 handsfree not functioned. But don’t worry. I have a simple solutions for the cellular phone technician, and for the beginner I think it’s not very difficult to be learned.
- Make sure handsfree is normally function
- Re-hot / resolder components around the headset plugin
- If not OK, change plugin connector
- Make sure or check handsfree ways / track is OK
- Remove IC driver and make jumper like the picture or change with the new one.
- Be careful, Good Luck and wassalam..